Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Top 10 Wow Moments at WDW

In a recent podcast, Lou Mongello and 2 others discussed their top ten WOW moments at Walt Disney World. This inspired me to discuss my top ten. I will start from Ten and work my way up to my most amazing wow moment. Here we go!
10. It sounds obvious but driving through the gate that says Walt Disney World, it is a surreal moment that fills my heart with excitement!
9. Lou already said this but I agree, park opening at Magic Kingdom fills my heart with glee and pumps me up for the day.
8. The first time I ever went on Tower of Terror, I was so scared! In line, I was freaking out, and when everyone was screaming because the 13th floor windows opened, I just looked and thought "wow this is amazing! I can see so far!" it is a great experience!
7. On my 15th birthday, my friends, family, and I were in MGM (now 'Hollywood') studios and I had an "It's my Birthday" pin on, and I asked a random cast member for her autograph (something I often do- it's not fair that just the characters get autographed) and the lady was so shocked, she gave my friends and I VIP seats and said "That's what happens when you ask for my autograph on your birthday."
6. Fantastic is an AMAZING show at Hollywood Studios! There us no doubt about that, and I'm amazed every time I go, but nothing beats the first time going. When all the characters are on the boats and the happy music is swelling!
5. On the same trip mentioned in number 7, I grabbed my friends' hands and we booked it to Dumbo at park opening and were the first group of people to get on! There is never a short line for Dumbo, so that was another WOW moment
4. I have been on Rock'n'Rollercoaster about 10 times still when the countdown stops and I am launched forward into the darkness, it is a wow moment.
3. No matter how many times I've been on Expedition Everest I am still so amazed by it! Watching the tracks change and flying backward through the dark amazes me every time!
2. The festival of the Lion King! 'Nough said.
1. Christmas time at Disney World! Everything at that time of year is magical, but nothing beats Disney World in December! At twilight, the Christmas trees light up! It is breath taking! The Candlelight Processional at EPCOT leaves me speechless. The Osborne Family lights are beautiful, and the Christmas Music just adds to the magic! Nothing is better than WDW in December!
That was my top ten! What is your number 1 Wow moment?
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment