Friday, May 18, 2012

My Favorite Disney World Experience

I have so many wonderful memories at Walt Disney World (WDW).  It is hard to pick one favorite. So I am going to list my top 3.

3. Let me just start out by saying that my favorite place to be in WDW at night  is tomorrow land.  Its lights and against the night sky has a way of drawing me in.  About five years ago, we were at Magic Kingdom for the extra magic hours, and it was pouring rain and every light had a halo around it. And I remember my dad, my two best friends, and myself running from ride to ride in the rain, we were cold, and soaked to the bone, but it was such a surreal moment. Because of the late hour, and the heavy rain, there was practically no lines, so I rode space mountain five times in a row.

2. It was my birthday, and we were in Hollywood Studios (my favorite park.) I always found it unfair that the only signatures people got were from the characters, so on that vacation, I decided to fill my autograph book with the signatures of random cast members.  Without them, the park does not run.  Anyway, My family was finding seats for the Beauty and the Beast show, and I stayed behind to ask the cast members to sign my book. One lady saw that I was wearing a birthday pin, and she led my friends and I to the VIP seating. She gave me a hug, and said "That's what happens when you ask for my autograph on your birthday." We were so close to the front that we could see the actors switching places when the Beast turned into the hansom Prince Adam.

1. My number one moment doesn't actually start at Disney World.  It was December 10th and we had to wait until my family members got out of school, so we took a late flight to Orlando, and when we arrived, the airport was pretty empty (it was midnight after all). As we approached the exit, there was a giant Christmas tree with blue, green, and purple lights.  Over the next five days, we got our pictures at as many Christmas trees in WDW that we could.  Disney at Christmas is one of the most magical experiences that I have ever had! The Christmas music plays, and Disney is covered in lights! I just love it! If you ever get a chance to go, do it! You won't be sorry.

So, now that I told you my Favorite Disney World experiences, you tell me yours! Leave a comment.

Have a magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment