Saturday, October 13, 2012

3 Wishes

   First of all, let me just say, I am sorry for not updating this blog.  I would love to say it is because I was so busy with life, and school, and work, but if I did, I would be lying. Nothing interesting has happened in the last 2 months. Here is my promise to you. I will attempt to blog once a week, but I need help from you all... and by all, I mean the 2 people who read this. Hopefully, by writing more, I will gain more viewers though. So, before I jump in, here is my request from you.  I need blogging ideas.  I love Disney, as you may be able top tell, but there is just so much to talk about, I really don't know where to begin.

Also, when I say "the World" I mean Disney World.
WDW= Walt Disney World.

Now, for the moment of truth.

   How many of you have seen the movie Aladdin? If you have not seen it, it is about time you do.  The basic premise is not much different from all Disney Princess movies. Girl falls in love with guy. Guy is not right for her. Something catastrophic happens. It all works out. The thing that is interesting about Aladdin is that he (Aladdin) rubs a magic lamp, and gets 3 wishes.  Now I know everyone gets asked what they would do with three wishes, but my answers are probably a little different than most.

Wish #1.
   I wish I could live in a room at the Coronado Springs resort in Walt Disney World.  Why not in Cinderella's Castle? Because there would always be people in my house. I'd have to always look good for people. Coronado Springs is a beautiful resort and the plus side to living there is that you can leave whenever you want.  Living in the Castle would mean you go nowhere after park closing. CS means I can be close enough to the World without actually being in it.  I would hate to get sick of Disney, but just like the neighbors Music in the apartment next to you becomes annoying, so would the parades, music, and fireworks.

Wish #2.
   I wish I could spend a week with Walt Disney.  I have a huge crush on him.  His ideas were so revolutionary and wonderful.  I would walk through each of the parks, and listen to everything he had to say about them.  I sometimes wonder how different the World would look if Walt Disney was still alive.  I would record every moment of our week together, and learn as much as I could from him.  If only more people's brains worked the way his did.  A Week with Walt, would be the best thing anyone could ask for.

Wish #3.
   I wish all the previous Disney sequels (not including Pixar) would vanish, and no more would ever come into existence... ever.  This may seem frivolous, but I feel that the Disney sequels tarnish Disney's good name.  Disney was a perfectionist.  John Lasseter re-wrote Toy Story 2 because it was not good enough the first time.  Quality is key, and I feel like the sequels do not measure up to the standards that the classsics are held.

   Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment, or tweet me your 3 wishes!

Never  Stop Dreaming!
-D.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment